Find the answers you need to all your pressing live casino FAQs here, so you can get back to playing and winning big as soon as possible. If you don’t come right with this information, you can contact our dedicated Customer Service Agents at all hours, every day of the week. They’re available via live chat and email, whether you’re logged in to our desktop or mobile casino.
Is Evolution Gaming The Only Live Provider?
Yes, Evolution Gaming is the only software used to power our live casino. We chose to use Evolution Gaming for all our desktop and mobile live dealer games because, simply put, it is recognised as the world leader in the industry.
Why is Evolution Gaming So Great?
- Here are just a few reasons why Evolution Gaming is so renowned and respected:
- They offer a wide range of live casino games and are always expanding their portfolio.
- The dealers are specially trained to interact with players via video feed, so you really will be enthralled.
- Wide betting ranges accommodate all players’ budgets.
- They are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Each game offers payout-boosting side bets and play-enhancing special features.
What Live Casino Games Can I Play?
The live dealer titles at Spin Casino right now include:
Can I Talk to Dealers and Players?
Yes, you most certainly can! The best part of playing in a live casino is being able to engage with professional dealers, and banter with your fellow players. At Spin Casino you can do just that, by activating the Live Chat feature and speaking to fellow live dealer enthusiasts in Ireland and around the rest of the world. The charming dealers are fluent in several languages, so everyone can play in whatever tongue they’re most comfortable using.
How Do I Register & Login?
Spin Casino is a complete gambling hub; meaning you only have to register one account to access the RNG online casino, live dealer, Vegas and sportsbook sections. You can do this in a few easy steps:
- On the Spin Casino home page, make your way to the top left-hand corner and click on the drop-down menu.
- Click on the large “Register” button.
- You’ll be taken to an online form, where you need to supply your email address and other information.
- You also need to choose and set your username and password.
- Once everything else is done, check the box that confirms you are of legal gambling age.
- That’s it! Your online casino account is ready to go.
What Are My Mobile Casino Options?
All Spin Casino sections are available on both desktop and mobile casino platforms, including our live dealer page. Our Android casino is as impressive as our iOS casino, which works just as well as our Windows options. In other words, whatever tablet or smartphone you want to use, from Huawei to Samsung casino experiences are possible with us.
Does Mobile Require Data/Wi-Fi?
Yes, whatever device you use, our tablet and smartphone casino requires a reliable Internet connection for the live dealer games that are streamed to you in real time.
Gaming Options Across Platforms
Although our live casino and other sections have the same high standards on all desktops, tablets and smartphones, the range of gaming options is simply not as big on your Android casino as on your PC, or on your iOS casino as on your Mac. In particular, there are fewer live dealer and slot titles available.
I Can’t Login?
Problems logging into our PC, Mac or whatever mobile casino platform you’re using, are often down to a technical hitch and can be resolved by closing and reopening the Spin Casino site – so try this first. If this doesn’t work, contact our Customer Support staff to put things to rights so you can carry on enjoying your live dealer fun.
Can I Reset My Password & Username?
Resetting your password every 6 months is recommended; just ask the Customer Service Liaisons to help you. Resetting your username is not possible; so don’t be too outlandish as you set it when you register!
Why Aren’t Games Loading?
Live dealer games use a lot of bandwidth, so they require an excellent Internet connection. If you game isn’t loading up properly, keeps dropping or is just lagging, it’s probably down to your connection quality. Check signal strength and confirm you have data. If this fails to sort the problem out, get hold of our trusty Customer Service Agents.
Does Spin Casino Offer Bonuses?
Spin Casino most certainly does offer bonuses – some of the most generous that you will find in an Irish online casino! We’ve got regular promotions for existing members, that you should check whenever you login to make sure you don’t miss out on anything, along with generous Loyalty Rewards and Casino Welcome Bonus.
How Can I Claim Bonuses?
All you need to do is log into your Spin Casino account, head to the promotions page, and choose the deal you are interested in. Now you’ll be taken to a new page that explains all the terms, conditions and requirements that you need to fulfil. As soon as you’ve agreed to and complied with all of these, your extra gaming funds should clear into your account to be used on live dealer or other games.
My Bonus Won’t Clear
If you find that your online casino bonus isn’t clearing, you need to check that you have indeed complied with all requirements. If the problem persists the friendly Customer Service Agents are waiting to help you out, and are just a few clicks away,
How Does the Loyalty Scheme Work?
The Loyalty Programme at Spin Casino awards Loyalty Points every time you play a live dealer or other game. These points accumulate over time, and when you hit particular amounts you’ll move to the next level of the Loyalty Programme. The higher you go, the better the perks and special extras. When you have enough points, you can also redeem them for funds to keep your desktop and mobile casino thrills going for even longer.
Checking Bonus and Deposit Balances
When you login to our online casino, your current deposit and bonus balances will be clearly displayed. Checking them before you start enjoying our live dealer section, so that you know what you’re working with, couldn’t be more convenient.
What Payment Options Do I Have?
The full range of deposit and withdrawal options available to players in Ireland is detailed on the Spin Casino banking page. You’ll be able to choose from vouchers, eWallets, credit and debit cards, and other payment options to help fund your live dealer gaming.
How Do I Make Deposits?
Depositing funds at Spin Casino is quick and easy:
- Log into you player online casino account, and make your way to the Banking tab.
- Choose the “Deposit” option and then the payment method that you wish to use.
- Enter the required details. In the case of debit and credit cards you’ll need to take some time to input personal information, but these will be saved and added in with the magic of AutoFill for all future transactions.
- Click to confirm your deposit, and wait a few moments for your funds to clear.
- Get back to playing your favourite desktop and mobile live dealer games.
How Do I Make Withdrawals?
Making withdrawals at our online casino is as simple as making deposits:
- When you’ve finished your desktop or mobile live dealer playing session, head over to the Banking interface and choose the “Withdrawal” option.
- If you used a deposit method such as prepaid vouchers, that doesn’t allow for withdrawals, you’ll be prompted to pick another withdrawal option now. If your deposit method does permit withdrawals, it will automatically be used for your cashouts.
- Enter the required details, check that all information is correct, and click to confirm the transaction.
- Your request will be processed, and authorisation time depends on the payment method you chose.
My Money Isn’t Clearing
If you’ve made a deposit or requested a withdrawal and your funds aren’t appearing in the account that they are meant to, the likeliest reason why is that your available funds were insufficient. Check on this, and in the case of deposits you should also make sure that you are not still in the processing time window. If these are not the issues, get in touch with our trusty Support Liaisons and your bank.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
What Are Play Check and Cash Check?
- Play Check and Cash Check are tools that we have made available for Spin Casino account holders, to check their playing and spending activities.
- You can use these tools to refine your gaming strategy, and to make sure that you gamble responsibly.
- Play Check tracks every game you have played, bet you have placed, and reward you have won.
- Cash Check gives you an itemised record of every deposit and withdrawal you have made.
- Both Play Check and Cash Check can be found in your drop-down account menu after you’ve logged into our online casino.