Find the answers to all your live dealer FAQs for Spin Casino right here. The simple-but-thorough information will help get you back to your playing and winning as quickly as possible.
How Do I Register and Login?
Our online casino, live dealer, Vegas and sports betting platforms are all accessed from our central Spin Casino hub. To enjoy everything we have to offer, all you need to do is register a single account with us. Then you can log in on our gaming hub, and access the section that you are interested in. A few easy steps is all it takes, and you’ll be ready to start betting within moments:
- Click on the drop-down menu that you will see in the left-hand corner at the top of the screen.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Enter the relevant information into the required fields, including your email address and a username and password of your choosing.
- Click to check the box that confirms you are 18 years of age or older, and are legally permitted to gamble as Responsible Gaming is vital at Spin Casino.
Why Can’t I Login?
If you are struggling to login to our desktop or mobile casino, chances are there is a small technical hitch which can be fixed by simply closing and reopening the Spin Casino site. Try this first, and if you don’t come right and are still unable to login and enjoy our live dealer games, contact our Customer Services Department.
Can I Reset My Password?
Yes, not only can you reset your password, you should do so every six months or so to keep it secure. Get in touch with Customer Support and have them help you through the process.
Can I Reset My Username?
Unlike your password, you can’t reset your Spin Casino username once you have registered as a member and confirmed the handle. Best you make sure it’s something you like!
Why Won’t My Game Load?
If a game won’t load properly or keeps dropping, it’s almost certainly because Internet connectivity is poor, or because you don’t have data. If you check these issues and our live casino games are still not functioning properly, don’t hesitate to speak to our Customer Support team.
What Are My Mobile Device Options?
You can enjoy our mobile live dealer and other sections on pretty much any smartphone or tablet that you want to use. The Evolution Gaming and other software is advanced enough to adapt to all devices and operating systems. Options include but are not limited to:
- Android Casino
- iPhone Casino
- iPad Casino
- Samsung Casino
- Windows Casino
Is Data/Wi-Fi Needed for Mobile?
Yes, just as with our desktop online casino, if you want to play at our tablet or smartphone casino you need a solid, high-speed Internet connection. With live dealer games, where the action is happening in real time, this is especially important.
Are the Same Games On All Platforms?
No, the same selection of games is not available on our desktop and mobile casino platforms. In particular, there are fewer mobile live dealer and slots options. The same software is used and you get the same exceptional quality, but your range of options is smaller on your iOS casino, Android casino, or whatever other device you are using, than it is on your desktop.
How Do I Claim Bonuses?
Our Spin Casino bonuses make playing our live dealer games even better and more potentially rewarding, and claiming them is the work of a few easy steps:
- Log into your account.
- Make your way to the Promotions page in our main online casino lobby.
- Choose the special offer that you want to take advantage of.
- Follow the prompts to fulfil the requirements.
- Your extra funds will appear in your player account.
What if My Bonus Won’t Clear?
If your bonus isn’t appearing in your Spin Casino account, the likeliest reason is that you haven’t fully met the promotion’s requirements. Go back and make sure that you have, and get in touch with our Customer Support Agents if this doesn’t fix the problem.
How Does the Loyalty Programme Work?
With our Loyalty Programme, every bet that is placed on our live dealer and other games earns you Points. Once you have enough of these, you can redeem them for extra gaming credits. As you accrue points, you’ll also get to level up and climb the Loyalty Programme ladder. You can expect bigger and better rewards and perks as you go.
Play Check and Cash Check
- You can check your gaming and banking history with the convenient Play Check and Cash Check tools at Spin Casino.
- Log into your online casino account and choose one of the Check tools from your account drop-down menu.
- Play Check will show you a detailed history of your live dealer and other games, including what you bet and how much you won or lost.
- Cash Check will display a line-by-line history of your deposits and withdrawals.
- Use these tools to monitor your desktop and mobile casino gaming, manage your funds, and develop your playing and betting strategies.
How Do I Check My Balance?
You can check your balance at our desktop site, or on our Samsung casino or whatever other mobile device you’re using, with the greatest of ease. All you need to do is log in! Your deposit and bonus balances are displayed in the lobby.
What Are My Payment Options?
You can use eWallets, prepaid vouchers, debit cards, credit cards and other banking methods to make deposits at Spin Casino. Check our Banking tab for the full selection of transaction options available to New Zealanders who are keen to play in our live dealer and other sections.
How Do I Make Deposits?
Depositing funds so you can enjoy our live casino entertainment really couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log into you player account.
- Choose the Banking tab and click on “Deposit”.
- Select the payment method you want to use.
- Input the required details, including how much money you wish to transfer.
- Check that the information is correct, and click to confirm the deposit.
- Your funds should appear in your Spin Casino account almost immediately. Get back to your live dealer action!
How Do I Make Withdrawals
Taking funds out of our online casino is as easy as putting them in:
- Log into your account and go to the Banking tab, or head to the interface at the end of a live dealer game session.
- If the payment method you chose for your deposits allows withdrawals, this will be the default system selected for you. If you need to choose another option, such as if you made deposits using prepaid vouchers, you’ll be prompted to do so now.
- Enter how much you want to withdraw, and any other information required, into the right fields.
- Confirm that the details are all correct.
- Your funds will clear within a few working days, but often before that, depending on the banking service provider you are using.
Why Isn’t My Money Clearing?
If your money isn’t clearing after making a deposit or withdrawal, your first move is to check that you had sufficient funds available to make the transfer. If you did, and this is not the problem, it’s time to get in touch with your bank and/or our online casino Support Agents.
What is a source of wealth request?
Due to our AML compliance and alignment with current FATF recommendations and FIAU regulations we are at times required to establish a client’s “source of wealth” as part of our enhanced due diligence responsibilities.
“Source of wealth” is defined as “the origin of the subject’s total assets” and refers to any activity or situation that has generated the individual’s total wealth. Should you be required to provide documentation, which would be used to verify your source of funds, the following documentation could be requested from you:
- bank statements
- Recently filed business accounts
- sale of an asset details in the completion statement
- divorce settlement and court order specifying the written settlement agreement
- inheritance money in the form of the Will statement
Please Note! We will have dedicated staff to facilitate the verification. Please rest assured that all information shared with us will be treated as confidential and that all efforts will be made to assist clients wherever and whenever possible.
How Do I Contact Support?
- For any live dealer or other online questions we haven’t addressed here, you can contact our expert Customer Service Agents.
- Agents are available 24/7.
- You can get in touch with agents via live chat or email, on our desktop, tablet and smartphone casino platforms.
What Live Dealer Software is Used?
Evolution Gaming, widely recognised as the world leader in live casino software, powers all our live games. Expect gorgeous settings to evoke a land-based gaming feel, along with hosts that are specially trained not only in the games, but in engaging and enthralling you via video feed. Virtual betting tables are superimposed over the live footage, which makes you feel even more as if you’re in the middle of a brick-and-mortar game.
What Are My Live Casino Options?
Choose from several engaging, entertaining live dealer Evolution Gaming releases at Spin Casino. Our selection often grows; currently the options, which all offer their own play-enhancing special features, include:
Will the Dealers Talk to Me?
Yes! The interaction with your dealer is the most engaging and realistic aspect of playing in a live casino. Our live dealer hosts can speak to you in a variety of languages.
Who Else Will Be Playing?
Live dealer players from around the world will be participating in the same games that you are; activate the live chat feature to speak to them. You will be able to speak with likeminded individuals, and can even discuss the finer points of your strategy!